inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 978-3946775-89-8
- Hersteller Name: Blömeke
- Gewicht: 1 kg
Uppermaking for Bespoke & Orthopaedic Shoemakers, Volume III
Authors: Hartmut and Dustin Seidich
Publisher: Hartmut Seidich
Erscheinungsdatum: autumn 2024
Anzahl der Seiten: still open
Format: DIN A4
• Edge treatment (folding, beading, piping, binding)
• Sewing machines, needles and threads
• Closures (eyelets, hooks, velcro, zippers, etc.)
• Decorative perforations
Specifically for Orthopedic Shoe Technology:
• Uppers for diabetics, rigid rocker shoes, ankle foot orthosis fitting, severe edema
Especially for bespoke shoemaking:
• One piece & whole cut, single & double monks, loafers, pumps
• And much more
For the first time, the craft of uppermaking is completely presented in these three volumes, which total approximately 600 pages, with hundreds of photos and graphics. Nevertheless, each of the three volumes is a standalone text and comprehensively covers its respective topics.
More than a book!
Further interesting content is provided exclusively for readers on the website: www.uppermaking.com. Parallel to the three volumes, a comprehensive glossary of uppermaking is being published there. Digitized historical specialist books are made accessible and other interesting topics related to uppermaking are offered.
subject to change